Dr. Savita Dhanvantari
519-646-6100 x 65738
Participating Degree Programs:
Biochemistry M.Sc.; Chemistry M.Sc.; Pathology M.Sc.; Anatomy and Cell Biology M.Sc. (Clinical); Anatomy and Cell Biology M.Sc. (Research); Microbiology and Immunology M.Sc.; Medical Biophysics M.Sc.; Biochemistry Ph.D.; Chemistry Ph.D.; Pathology Ph.D.; Anatomy and Cell Biology Ph.D.; Microbiology and Immunology Ph.D.; Medical Biophysics Ph.D.
Times to Completion
- Full-time or part-time study
- Thesis-based, course-based or project-based
- The Collaborative Program does not provide additional funding beyond what the student receives through their home department.
- Current enrolment in a participating graduate program at Western University.
- Permission of home department supervisor to participate in the Collaborative Program.
- Supervisor must be an associated faculty member or be willing to become associated with the Program.
- Anatomy and Cell Biolog
- Microbiology and Immunology
- Medical Biophysics