Dr. Allan B. MacIsaac
Department of Applied Mathematics
Middlesex College, Room 270
1151 Richmond Street, North
London, Ontario, Canada, N6A 5B7
Phone: (519) 661-2111, ext 88772 f.
Fax: (519) 661-3523
Participating Degree Programs:
Astronomy M.Sc.; Biochemistry M.Sc.; Chemistry M.Sc.; Geophysics M.Sc.; Applied Mathematics M.Sc.; Statistics M.Sc.; Astronomy Ph.D.; Biochemistry Ph.D.; Chemistry Ph.D.; Geophysics Ph.D.; Applied Mathematics Ph.D.; Statistics Ph.D.
Times to Completion
- Full-time or part-time study
- Thesis-based, course-based or project-based
- The Collaborative Program does not provide additional funding beyond what the student receives through their home department.
- Current enrolment in a participating graduate program at Western University.
- Permission of home department supervisor to participate in the Collaborative Program.
- Supervisor must be an associated faculty member or be willing to become associated with the Program.
- Applied Mathematics
- Computer Science