Centre for Environment & Sustainability
Western Science Centre Rm 109
London, Ontario N6A 5B7
519-661-2111 ext. 82570
The Master’s in Environment and Sustainability program is an accelerated, interdisciplinary course-based Master’s degree program with a co-operative work placement term, completed in one full year of study. Students in the program begin study in September and complete their degree the following August.
Times to Completion
- Full-time study
- Course-based or project-based
Applicants (domestic and international) are encouraged to apply for the following scholarships:
- 4-year undergraduate degree in any discipline*, from an accredited university (BA, BSc, B.Eng)
- A third and fourth year combined average of 78% or greater (entrance average)
- Applicants who have already completed a Master’s degree may apply, using both undergraduate and graduate transcripts
*Some degree programs, such as music or language studies, may not provide suitable background knowledge for the candidate to pursue environment and sustainability studies.
Applicants whose first language is not English must furnish evidence of their proficiency in the use of the English language:
- February 1 (early admission) - Acceptance notification March 1
- March 1 - Acceptance notification April 1