Department of Family Medicine
Centre for Public Health and Family Medicine
London, Ontario N6A 5C1
519-661-2111 ext. 80119
The Family Medicine program has attracted Family Physicians from Canada and around the world who wish to enhance their knowledge, skills and leadership within the discipline of Family Medicine. This program combines two weeks on-site once yearly with distance education online. The course of study is designed to fit the needs of the individual applicant and utilizes the broad range of academic and research expertise of the faculty.
Times to Completion
- 9 Terms (3 years) - Full-time
- 12 Terms (4 years) - Part-time
- Full-time or part-time study
- Thesis-based, course-based or project-based
Applicants (domestic and international) are encouraged to apply for the following scholarships:
- B average in the undergraduate degree.
- Completion of an MD degree.
- Canadian residency program or 5+ years in a Family Medicine practice if an international student.
- Must currently be practicing Family Medicine in country of residence.
Applicants whose first language is not English must furnish evidence of their proficiency in the use of the English language:
- May 1 - Acceptance notification by June 30