Department of Family Medicine
Centre for Public Health and Family Medicine
London, Ontario N6A 5C1
519-661-2111 ext. 80119
This program will attract family physicians anticipating a research career in family medicine. The main goal of the PhD is to produce family physicians who will be competitive family medicine researchers at the highest levels of grantsmenship internationally.
Times to Completion
- 9 Terms (3 years) - Full-time
- 15 Terms (5 years) - Part-time
- Full-time or part-time study
- B+ average in the undergraduate and master's degree.
- Completion of an MD degree.
- Canadian residency program or 5+ years in a Family Medicine practice if an international student.
- Must currently be practicing Family Medicine in country of residence.
Applicants whose first language is not English must furnish evidence of their proficiency in the use of the English language:
- April 1 - Acceptance notification by June 30