Ivey MSc Program Services/General Inquiries
Ivey Business School
1255 Western Road, 2nd Floor
London, Ontario N6G 0N1 t.
Ivey's 16-month MSc programs are specifically designed for high-achieving university graduates who are poised to leverage their education and experiences to become global business leaders. The MSc is a direct-entry masters program that offers three fields of research centered around international management and business analytics. These fields are based on in-class case discussions and real world experiences, including guaranteed ten-week placements in both Canadian (Business Analytics) and international (International Business field) firms.
In December of 2009, Ivey was selected as the exclusive Canadian partner in the internationally renowned CEMS alliance. This partnership gives Ivey MSc students the opportunity to participate in the Master of International Management program with students from other leading schools in the alliance like the London School of Economics, HEC Paris, National University of Singapore, ESADE (Spain) and Fundao Getulio Vargas (Brazil). Students register as Ivey MSc students and pursue the CEMS MIM program concurrently.
Times to Completion
- 4 Terms (1.33 years)
- Program begins in January each year (no September start date)
- Full-time study
- Richard Ivey MSc Excellence Awards, valued at up to $20,000, are available to outstanding candidates pursuing either the MSc-International Business, MSc-CEMS or MSc- Business Analytics options.
- Undergraduate degree received within the past two years.
- Competitive B (77%-79% Western University equivalent) average in your previous two years of study.
- Possess one of more of the following business pre-requisite courses - details here.
- GMAT* or GRE** score (required) - expected score is 600 or higher.
- Two reference letters (one must be academic).
- Professional resumé.
- High level of fluency in a minimum of two languages (for MSc-CEMS applicants ONLY).
- Strong Quantitative courses in calculus, linear algebra, statistics and computer science (for MSc-Business Analytics ONLY).
*Graduates of a four-year undergraduate degree in business (or related discipline) from a Canadian University who achieved a 78% average or higher over their final two years of study may be eligible to have the GMAT admission requirement waived. These waivers are awarded during the admissions process.
**We accept both the GMAT and the GRE score, but will convert your GRE score to a GMAT score. To see an approximate score, please visit the GRE Comparison Tool.
- Round 1 - January 30, 2017
- Round 2 - May 15, 2017
- Round 3 - August 21, 2017
- Round 4 - October 2, 2017
*Applicants are not to apply for all four rounds of admission. Admissions take place on a rolling basis with a 5-7 week application turnaround time.
Fields of Research
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- International Business