McCall MacBain Scholarships
The McCall MacBain Scholarship is a full graduate scholarship at McGill University. The scholarship will cover tuition and fees for any master’s program or a second-entry professional undergraduate program (i.e. dentistry, law, or medicine) at McGill. It also provides students with a living stipend of $2,000 per month during academic terms. More importantly, the McCall MacBain Scholarship will connect students to the mentorship, interdisciplinary learning, and global community they need to make a positive impact on the world.
There are also two other types of awards available every year: the Finalist Awards of $10,000 each for graduate studies at McGill, and the Regional Awards of $5,000 each for graduate studies at any public university in Canada, including Western.
- For full details about eligibility, review the ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA on the McCall MacBain Scholarship website.
- March/April: Information sessions.
- June: Application opens.
- September: Application closes.
- November: Regional interviews.
- January: Final interviews.
- September 2022: New Scholars arrive on McGill's campus.