StudentCare Indigenous Bursary
Awarded annually to an Indigenous student (First Nations, Métis, or Inuit) in any graduate program, based on demonstrated financial need. This bursary was established by a generous gift from StudentCare.
- 1 award at $2,000 annually
- Deadline to submit online application to SGPS - February 12, 2021
- Awarded annually to an Indigenous to Canada (First Nations, Métis, Inuit) student, based on demonstrated financial need.
* The term "Indigenous" is defined based on the Canadian Constitution Act 1982 as a person of First Nations (Status/non-Status), Métis, or Inuit ancestry.
- Erin Daley, Scholarship Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org)