Russia – Global Education Program
Objective: The Global Education Program (GEP) is a new Russian government-sponsored funding program. Under the program, Russian Federation citizens will be offered a unique opportunity for graduate and postgraduate study (Master’s, PhD, and Residency level) at the leading foreign higher education institutions that provide educational programs at a quality that meets the highest international standards. Programs can be in five areas of study: science, engineering, medicine, education and management in
Upon completion of their
- Priority areas of study: Five including Science, Engineering, Medicine, Education, and Management in
- Specializations: 32 (including different programs)
- Leading foreign higher education institutions: 227 from 27 countries
- Program participants: no less than 1,500 citizens of the Russian Federation
The GEP will cover:
- The cost of domestic tuition fees for PhD students (including ancillary fees), and international tuition fees for Master's students (including ancillary fees)
- The cost of the University Health Insurance Plan (UHIP).
- Monthly living allowance including accommodation, meals, books, and academic literature.
- Travel expenses to and from the student’s place of residence to the university.
NOTE: The total expenditure for one year of study may not exceed 1 381 800 rubles (~$31,000 CDN Dollars).
For the information about the regulations on tuition fees and other expenses, please visit the "Regulations" section on the official website of the Program.