Graduate Program Coordinator
Department of Pathology
Dental Sciences Rm 4025
London, Ontario N6A 5C1
519-661-2111 ext. 81549
The Pathologists’ Assistant program in the Department of Pathology offers students the opportunity to train in the highly specialized field of anatomical pathology. This two-year, full-time program begins in September of each year. The first year is comprised of various courses. The second year of the program is composed of rotations through the hospital experience in autopsy and surgical pathology, research project and completing a two month community elective.
Times to Completion
- 6 Terms (2 years) - Full-time
- Full-time study
- Course-based, practicum-based
Applicants (domestic and international) are encouraged to apply for the following scholarships:
- 4 year Bachelor's degree (science background preferred); M.D or D.D.S. degree from an accredited university.
- A third and fourth year combined entrance average of 80% or greater.
- Applicants may be invited for an interview and tour of our facilities.
Applicants whose first language is not English must furnish evidence of their proficiency in the use of the English language:
- February 1 - For consideration of OGS award
- April 1 - Not eligible for OGS award