Looking for an opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills in a work environment?
Western’s Graduate Student Internship Program is an experiential learning program designed to:
- create opportunities for graduate students to develop professional skills
- connect theory with practice
- expand professional portfolios
Why hire a graduate student intern?
Graduate students are:
- Highly skilled problem-solvers and critical thinkers
- Creative and innovative team members
- Compelling leaders and effective project managers
- Strong communicators and trained researchers
With these skills, graduate students have the ability to set themselves apart and give your organization a competitive advantage.