Graduate Education CouncilThe role of the Graduate Education Council of the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies is to:
- serve as a central forum to propose academic policies to be approved by Senate
- guide the development of graduate and postdoctoral studies at Western, and
- provide a representative and open forum to give advice on any aspect of graduate education.
- The School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Constitution
- Current 2018 - 2019 Graduate Education Council Membership
Graduate Education Council Meeting Schedule 2018 - 2019
- Tuesday, October 16 at 12:00pm - 1:30pm in IGAB 1N05
- Tuesday, November 27 at 12:00pm - 1:30pm in IGAB 1N05
- Tuesday, February 5 at 12:00pm - 1:30pm in IGAB 1N05
- Wednesday, April 24 at 12:00pm - 1:30pm in IGAB 1N05
Additional GEC meetings, if required, are at the call of the Vice-Provost (SGPS).
Agendas / Minutes
- Graduate Education Council membership 2016-2017