Graduate Education CouncilThe role of the Graduate Education Council of the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies is to:
- serve as a central forum to propose academic policies to be approved by Senate
- guide the development of graduate and postdoctoral studies at Western, and
- provide a representative and open forum to give advice on any aspect of graduate education.
- The School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Constitution
- Current 2019 - 2020 Graduate Education Council Membership
Graduate Education Council Meeting Schedule 2019 - 2020
- Friday, October 25 at 12:00pm - 1:30pm in IGAB 1N05
- Tuesday, February 4 at 12:00pm - 1:30pm in IGAB 1N05
- Wednesday, April 28 at 12:00pm - 1:30pm in IGAB 1N05
Additional GEC meetings, if required, are at the call of the Vice-Provost (SGPS).
Agendas / Minutes
- February 4, 2020
- April 28, 2020
- Graduate Education Council membership 2016-2017