W.L. Mackenzie King Memorial Scholarships
The Mackenzie King Scholarships for graduate study
- $10,000 but is subject to change
- Deadline to submit application to SGPS - February 1
Each applicant must submit to the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies (Erin Daley firstname.lastname@example.org) their complete application. Referees may forward hard copy appraisals or electronic copies (with an original signature) directly to the School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies.
Master's and Doctoral applicants are required to submit all undergraduate and graduate official hard copy transcripts to accompany their application (electronic copies will not be accepted)
- How to Apply: Online Application
- A scholarship is available from the Mackenzie King Scholarship Trust for a graduate of Harvard University to pursue graduate studies at a Canadian university. Further information about this scholarship is available from Harvard University, to which application must be made.
- The Open Scholarship is available to graduates of Canadian universities who pursue graduate study in any discipline, in Canada or elsewhere. One Open Scholarship is awarded each year. The value has recently been about $10,000 but it is subject to change.
- The Travelling Scholarship is available to graduates of Canadian universities who pursue graduate study in the United States or the United Kingdom in the areas of international relations or industrial relations. Recently four scholarships of $11,000 each have been awarded annually, but the number and the amount are subject to change.