CMHA Ontario Doctoral Fellowships in Mental Health and Addictions Services Research
Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA), Ontario, is awarding two doctoral fellowships valued at up to $5,000 each to recognize and support mental health and addictions services research. Funds can be used for knowledge dissemination activities (e.g. conference attendance or publication fees), project-specific needs, or stipendiary support of the applicant.
The current priority areas are:
- mental health and addictions
- access to mental health / addictions care
- mental health and justice
- Two awards at up to $5,000 each
- January 31, 2019
- Must be a registered full-time doctoral student at Western University.
- Must commit to a research project that supports mental health and addictions services research.
This doctoral fellowship will be awarded
- Michael Dunn, Director of Quality Improvement, CMHA Ontario – email@example.com