Receiving Payments


Graduate students with a credit balance in their tuition accounts will receive a payment from the Student Center.

Electronic Fund Transfer

Graduate student payments are issued every Tuesday evening from the Student Center (beginning the second Tuesday in each term). When a graduate student is in a credit balance a payment will be issued by Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT). These payments are only available via Electronic Fund Transfer.

To receive your funds via Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), your direct deposit banking information must be setup on My Human Resources.  For detailed instructions please visit: Graduate Student Access to My Human Resources.