ManagementMaster of Management (MM)
Program ContactAlly Hobson (email@example.com)
Associate Director, Master of Management Recruitment & Admissions
Ivey Business School1255 Western Road
London, Ontario, Canada
A 12-month, while-you-work management program. Starting in September. Strategically designed to accelerate careers of data-driven professionals, Ivey’s Master of Management (MM) allows you to continue working while earning your MM. This program works around your schedule with a blended delivery of online and powerful classroom experiences at Ivey’s downtown Toronto campus.
The Ivey Master of Management program will build on your foundation of analytics and take your career to the next level by providing you with business fundamentals and management skills. The MM will equip you with the tools you need to manage teams of highly qualified professionals, ensuring you are ready to lead the future of business. The program begins in September with a one-week residential session in London. One weekend a month, you will attend an in-class session in downtown Toronto. You will also attend virtual classes on Wednesday evenings. You will experience two additional immersive residential weeks throughout the program for a total of three.
- 3 Terms
- Full-time study
For information on loans, scholarships and bursaries, visit the Ivey MMA website.
- An undergraduate degree with at least two years of full-time work experience.
- A strong academic history with a B average, or 75%, or 3.0 GPA achieved during the two most recent years of academic study.
The Analytics field requires additional specific requirements:
- University-level course work in the following three areas: Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability and Statistics.
- Knowledge of at least one programming language, demonstrated through university-level course work or work experience.
- Demonstrated readiness and enthusiasm to translate theoretical concepts and quantitative analysis into meaningful insights as demonstrated through your references, undergraduate experiences and admissions interview.
- While a GMAT or GRE score is not required, it may be recommended to help strengthen the application.
English Language Proficiency
Applicants whose first language is not English must furnish evidence of their proficiency in the use of the English language:
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Minimum acceptable score is 100 for the internet version. [Western's TOEFL ID is 0984].
- The International English Language Testing Service (IELTS Academic).Minimum acceptable score is 7 out of 9.
- December 16, 2021: Round one offers.
- March 21, 2022: Round two offers.
- May 16, 2022: Round three offers.
- July 11, 2022: Round four offers.
Fields of Research