Clinical Medical BiophysicsMaster of Science (MSc)
Program ContactElizabeth Oliveira (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Graduate Recruitment Coordinator
Department of Medical BiophysicsWestern University
Medical Sciences Rm 407
London, Ontario N6A 5C1
t. 519-661-2111 ext. 88030
CAMPEP-accredited, one-year course-based program
This is a one-year course-based MSc degree taught by university and hospital-based faculty.
Courses include radiobiology, medical imaging, radiological physics, anatomy/physiology, practice and quality assurance and practical radiotherapy physics.
- 3 Terms
- Full-time study
Applicants are encouraged to apply for the following scholarships (if eligible):
- A four-year degree from an accredited institution.
- A four-year undergraduate degree in physics, engineering, or an undergraduate minor in physics. The minor is defined by completing at least three upper level traditional physics courses. All applications are adjudicated by the CAMPEP Program Director.
- Consideration will be given to applicants with a minimum of 78% average, however, preference will be given to applicants with a minimum of an A- or 80% average (based on the last two years of study).
English Language Proficiency
Applicants whose first language is not English must furnish evidence of their proficiency in the use of the English language:
The Medical Biophysics graduate program ONLY accepts iBT TOEFL scores. Only complete applications with an overall iBT score of 92 will be considered with no individual score below 20 for the internet based version.
- Domestic Students: For Fall Term 2020 admission the application open date is January 1 and the close date is June 30.
- International Students: For Fall Term 2020 admission the application open date is January 1 and the close date is March 1.