Once you have completed any changes recommended by the Thesis Examination Board you must submit the final copy of your work via digital submission through the Scholarship@Western Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Repository.
Submitting the Final Copy of Your Thesis
Please note that revisions and final thesis submission are due 6 weeks after a successful thesis examination.
Your final submission must include:
- Your thesis with recommended changes completed
- Any supplemental content you wish to append to your thesis prior to publication
To submit your updated thesis:
- Log in to Scholarship@Western
- Under Electronic Thesis and Dissertation Repository locate your original submission and select it.
**Do not create a new submission.
- On the left-hand menu select “Revise thesis/dissertation”.
- Review your original metadata and ensure all information is correct including any necessary Delays of Publication
- Upload the revised copy of your thesis under “Upload Full Text”
- Under “Additional Files” indicate you will be adding additional files
- Select “Submit”
- Under “Upload a new file” select “Choose File”.
- Upload any additional supplemental content you may have with the Show option toggled as required
- Select “Continue”
After approval is received from your final approver(s), the Thesis and Membership Coordinator will audit your final submission to ensure it meets all regulations pertaining to thesis formatting. Once approved the work will immediately be published in the repository and you will be informed of the publication via email. Confirmations will also be sent to your supervisor and program administrator. Once the thesis is published, you have officially completed the thesis requirement for your degree. Subject to approval by the University Senate, your name is placed on the convocation list. Should you require proof of completion of all degree requirements you should contact the Thesis Coordinator in SGPS. For more information regarding the publication of your thesis please visit grad.uwo.ca/academics/thesis/publication.