ManagementMaster of Science Management (MScM)
What is it about your grad program that enables you to thrive and be successful?
Without a doubt, the supportive Ivey community. Not only are professors and all staff members fully committed and dedicated to the success of all students, but the Ivey alumni network, and the community of current Ivey students, is one of the strongest I have ever been in.
Where’s your favourite place on campus?
The Ivey courtyard is my favourite. The light and fresh air really gets the creative juices flowing.
Do you belong to any university or community groups?
I am the president of CEMS (Community of European Management Schools) community Club Canada. Our main goal as a club is to foster the growth of the CEMS Community in Canada through a series of social, corporate and philanthropic events.
What comment would you like to share with the Western graduate community?
Enjoy your time as a graduate student and approach every day with an open mind. It is important to build and strengthen your professional and social networks and I believe that Ivey provides a truly great environment to accomplish this task.
What is your “dream” career?
I would like to work for a global company where I can continue traveling and learning about the world. Working in a role that allows me to become involved with corporate social responsibility activities, and helping the business world become more sustainable, would be a dream come true.
Program ContactIvey MScM Program Services/General Inquiries (email@example.com)
Ivey Business SchoolWestern University
1255 Western Road, 2nd Floor
London, Ontario N6G 0N1
Ivey's 16-month MScM program is specifically designed for high-achieving university graduates who are poised to leverage their education and experiences to become global business leaders. The MScM is a masters program that offers three fields of research centered around international management (with or without CEMS MIM), business analytics and digital management. These fields are based on in-class case discussions and real world experiences, including guaranteed placements in both Canadian (Business Analytics and Digital Management) and international (International Business field) firms.
Ivey is the exclusive Canadian partner in the internationally renowned CEMS alliance. This partnership gives Ivey MScM students the opportunity to participate in the Master of International Management (MIM) program with students from other leading schools in the alliance including the London School of Economics, HEC Paris, National University of Singapore, ESADE (Spain), Cornell University (USA) and the University of Sydney (Australia). Students register as Ivey MScM International Business students and pursue the CEMS MIM designation concurrently.
- 4 Terms
- Full-time study
- Undergraduate degree received within the past two years.
- Competitive B (77%-79% Western University equivalent) average in your final two years of undergraduate study.
- Possess one or more of the following business pre-requisite courses - details here.
- GMAT* or GRE** score (required) - expected score is 600 or higher.
- Two reference letters (academic or professional).
- Professional resumé.
- High level of fluency in a minimum of two languages (for MSc-CEMS applicants ONLY).
- Quantitative courses in calculus, linear algebra, statistics and computer science is strongly recommended (for MSc-Business Analytics ONLY).
*Graduates of a four-year undergraduate degree in business (or related discipline) from a Canadian University who achieved a 78% average or higher over their final two years of study may be eligible to have the GMAT admission requirement waived. These waivers are awarded during the admissions process.
**We accept both the GMAT and the GRE score, but will convert your GRE score to a GMAT score. To see an approximate score, please visit the GRE Comparison Tool.
- Prerequisite courses are required. Please visit MScM Admission Requirements for more information.
English Language Proficiency
- The Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL). Minimum acceptable scores are 550 for TOEFL PBT with no individual score below 56, or 86 and 100 for TOEFL IBT with no individual score below 20. [Ivey's TOEFL ID is 1602-02].
- The International English Language Testing Service (IELTS Academic). Minimum acceptable score is 7 out of 9.
Please review the admissions deadline chart and requirements here: https://www.ivey.uwo.ca/msc/admission/apply/
Fields of Research
- Business Analytics
- Digital Management
- International Business